Selling your products online can probably sound like a hugely daunting task.
Building a website with the products on, shipping costs, payment gateways, it goes on and on.
In the old days, you had one major platform to use if you wanted an online store, Magento.
It’s big, it’s cumbersome and quite frankly it’s expensive to get. So it’s not a viable option for small business owners or even medium business owners who already have a brick and mortar store.
Now, however, a new-ish platform has come along called Shopify and for a nominal monthly fee, you can get your products online really easily. They take care of all the development grunt work for you, just like you can with a Wix business website.
I spoke to Josh Decaire from BentoSMB they help business owners get their products online through the use of Shopify.
We talk about;
- The benefits of using Shopify as an eCommerce platform
- The cost implications of using Shopify in real terms
- What kind of knowledge will be required to get your store up and running?
- How to think about marketing your products on Shopify
- The third-party platforms implementations with Shopify like Google Analytics and Google Adwords (including Google Shopping).
Go check out more about Josh and BentoSMB;